Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I Switched From Final Cut Pro to Adobe Premiere Pro

I Switched From Final Cut Pro to Adobe Premiere Pro 

Quite some time ago I made the switch from Apple Final Cut Pro to Adobe Premiere Pro. There were a number of reasons people had for switching, Apple made a lot of mistake with the initial version of Final Cut Pro X and Adobe did a special limited time drop in price on the Premiere Pro Production suite to entice grumpy Final Cut Pro uses to Premiere Pro. My reason for switching was a bit more basic than that. Final Cut Pro X wouldn't work on my Mac Pro and although it didn't officially support all the components in my Mac Pro Adobe's Premiere Pro did at least work on my machine. So I switched. Now I'm looking at a new Mac and I will probably try the updated Final Cut Pro when I do so there is potential for me to switch back... but I'm getting a head of myself, that will be another video.

No comments:

Post a Comment