Friday, September 12, 2014

Time Lapse of Waterloo Train Station and the Shard from Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel London UK

These time lapse views of Waterloo Station trains and the Shard building were shot from our room at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel in London England. I looked out the window and saw Waterloo Station and all the trains and thought I've got to try a time lapse. 
I set up the tripod and left the camera on it taking a photograph every 3 second while we got ready for our day of London exploration. Just before we left the hotel room I stopped the camera and removed it from the tripod and took it out for the day so this time lapse is made up of about an hour of shooting. It is actually all the same scene which, because of the resolution of the camera I was able to break up into tighter scene which looks like I changed composition of the shot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment