Sunday, February 8, 2015

Coast B&B Eastbourne England & Their Full English Breakfast, It's WONDERFULL


The WONDERFUL Coast B&B and Their Full English Breakfast Eastbourne England.
Coast Bed and Breakfast really is wonderful. Located in Eastbourne, in East Sussex on the south coast of England and run by gracious hosts, Viv and Mario, Coast Bed and Breakfast was our home for 3 days. The video shows 3 of the rooms our gang stayed in although Coast B&B does have a few more to offer. As you can see the Coast has the first B in Bed & Breakfast covered very nicely indeed with cosy rooms and comfortable beds and anything you may need to settle down for the night. However well Coast looks after the first B, and it is looked after really well, it is the second B in Bed and Breakfast that I remember the most. Each morning, despite other great options, I had Coast B&B's full English breakfast and it really was delicious. I enjoyed it so much that I asked Mario if he would let me into the kitchen to video him making my breakfast and he graciously agreed. Putting this video together made me realize that I haven't had a full English breakfast  since I was at Coast B&B... Hey Mario what time is breakfast?....Our stay at Coast Bed and Breakfast in Eastbourne on the south coast of England was a great highlight of our trip to England and I wouldn't hesitate to visit Viv and Mario's Coast B&B again... And I would still have the full English breakfast.

Link to Coast B&B website  http://www.coasteastbourne.co.uk/



No comments:

Post a Comment