Sunday, April 13, 2014

Beach Time Lapse Iberostar Laguna Azul Varadero Beach Cuba

Beach Time Lapse Iberostar Laguna Azul Varadero Beach Cuba

I love time lapse video. I love watching time lapse videos and I love making time lapse video. I love the beach. I love relaxing on the sand on the beach and I love splashing in the waves washing up on the beach. Is it really surprising then that I would make a time lapse video while I was on a beach vacation at the Iberostar Laguana Azul resort on Varadero Beach in Cuba? Not really surprising especially considering that it was such a beautiful day, although they all were, and Varadero beach is such a beautiful beach.

I use the built in intervalometer on my Nikon D7000 to photograph this time lapse and if I remember correctly I set it to 1 frame every 3 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment