Saturday, October 18, 2014

The Millennium Bridge or Millennium Foot Bridge, London England


The Millennium Bridge over the River Thames in London England has got to be the coolest looking pedestrian bridge I've seen. The London Millennium Footbridge, as it is officially know, was opened in June 2000 Linking the Bankside and the City areas of London England. The Millennium Bridge is positioned on the Thames between the Southwark Bridge and the Blackfriars Railway Bridge in London England.  The Millennium Bridge links a few must see locations in London England, including St Paul's Cathedral, The Globe Theatre and The Tate Modern. I think The Millennium Foot Bridge will become a London England icon given enough time and enough photographs. The London Millennium Foot Bridge is a great example of how the modern and the ancient work together in London England. I crossed the Millennium Bridge twice. I first crossed the Millennium Bridge an my way to the Tate Modern Museum. I crossed the Millennium Foot Bridge a second time to get back to the St Paul's Cathedral.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment