Monday, October 13, 2014

Underground Subway Station in London, England or THE MATRIX?


Underground Subway System in London, England or The Matrix? Was I descending into the Matrix or the Underground in London, England? The Underground is the subway system in London England. The architecture in the Underground or subway in London England is from a variety of periods, some modern and some I think are almost original, depending on when that part of the Underground or subway system was build or renovated.  As I was descending into this Underground, or subway, station in London, England, the architecture reminded me of the movie the Matrix so I pulled out my camera and started shooting. Sorry the clip is so short but I was already half way down the escalator into the Underground or subway system, by the time I got the camera out.
Shot with a Nikon d7000 camera and a Nikon 24-120 f4 Lens


No comments:

Post a Comment